5 Ways to Slay a Cap Veil
We are obsessing over our vintage inspired cap veils! It goes great with an up-do or with your hair down. It's definitely a way to tie in some tradition flare with the current trends. xoxo UP
1. Berlin: hand beaded floral cap veil
Pair this ornate beaded beauty with turquoise jewelry for a dreamy boho look.
2. Topanga: Hand beaded with white navet crystals
Pair the Topanga cap with a fitted crepe gown for an elevated modern look.
3. Asia: Floral beaded veil with touches of blush and opal beads
Asia is perfect for the romantic and free spirited bride. Pair her with a soft lace gown or flowing chiffon dress for the perfect of mix of vintage and whimsy.
4. Juliet - Classic tulle cap veil
Juliet goes with any gown. Simple and clean she works perfectly with lace, crepe or beading. We love styling Juliet on our brides having outdoor weddings for a the perfect etherial finishing touch.
5. Alex: Gatsby Inspired Beaded Cap
Alex is perfect for a vintage glam look. We love pairing it with a fitted mermaid for a sultry vibe.